Know anyone who might be interested?
– Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Governmental University.
– Minimum (5-7) active years of experience in electrical engineering within the refining/petrochemicals/gas industry
– Minimum of (5-7) years of solid experience in the specification and design of instrumentation and control systems
– Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
– Ability to work effectively with team members of all disciplines
– Knowledge in Instrument and Controls Engineering practices and procedures
– Experience with PLC or DCS control systems
– Experience in basic programming
– Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
– Experience in or working knowledge of control theory
– Ability to travel up to 50% annually.
– Fluent in the English language.
– Knowledge and experience in international designs and standards are a plus.
– Ready to join immediately.
– Maadi nearby residence only.
– Send your CV to