ICM Group are currently sourcing a single candidate in the position of Commissioning Lead + Process Superintendent, whose activities will be in Italy for the first year of assignment, then on to Nigeria for the following 12 months.
Italy: Commissioning Lead – Responsible to ensure the execution of the head office activities concerning pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up, test run, training, operation and handing over of the plant to the Client according to contractual requirements.
Nigeria: Process Superintendent – Responsible for the safe, efficient and correct commissioning, start-up and operation of the Production Plant, process, gas, compression systems, machinery, equipment, Central Control Room (CCR) and process instrumentation.
– The candidate should be ideally available on short notice (1 to 2 months) and eligible for Italian Work permit.
– Candidates to have strong commissioning and LNG experience (6+ years minimum).
Suitable candidates matching the above description are welcome to submit CV to email@example.com with subject heading ‘Commissioning Lead + Process Superintendent)
– Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.
– Applications in English please
– Applications will be closing 02 March 2021